REVISIONS! REVISIONS! REVISIONS!
- From a distance, no changes seem to be apparent when trying to distinguish my final and rough draft. But, it is when one seems to get close, maybe too close to the paper.. that is when changes can be easily identified. Easily, one is able to acknowledge the fact that my intro paragraph had grown in size when comparing my draft to my final paper. Also, the length in my final paper had also grown. In comparison to to my rough draft, my final paper had successfully reached a full three pages, unlike my draft where it was a wimpey, two and a half pages.
- For the content, organization, and focus.. I tended to stay consistant with my rough draft in comparison to my final paper. This is because, I believed that the way i had organized my paper, had portrayed the story best and portrayed my feelings easiest. So, I found myself adding more details that allowed my paper to appear stronger than it was originally, while I aimed my papers focus on how i originally wrote it for my rough draft.
- Yes, after writing my final paper, I found many simple, gramatical errors that I shortly fixed after understanding the reasoning behind it's error. Also, I found ways to better the ways I had originally stated things, which allowed for my paper to read more smoothely and understandable.
- What allowed myself to revise my paper easiest was being able to read the remarks that my peer reviewer had felt the need to say. Along with these guidelines of a readers reaction, I also found it helpful when I reread the paper alone, a few hours later. This allowed myself to pick up mini errors that I wasn't able to pick up on before.
- What I believe is the strongers aspect of my paper is the relativity that my experience can/should have with many students and readers like myself. My story is a very understandable life experience that I'm sure many have delt with before as well. This aspect makes for my essay to appear of interest. But, I do believe that the weakest aspect of my paper is the detail and the explanation of the BIGGER picture through this experience of my own. I could have portrayed what also this experience had helped me grow in the areas of, which I had unsuccessfuly seemed to portray.
No comments:
Post a Comment